- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gossling - Harvest of Gold
- Write a Review
- #K91099 000000000 K91099000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/16/2014;Notes:Australia's Gossling (aka Helen Croome) will release debut LP Harvest of Gold on Nettwerk Records September 23. The deb...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/16/2014;Notes:Australia's Gossling (aka Helen Croome) will release debut LP Harvest of Gold on Nettwerk Records September 23. The debut LP follows the critically-lauded EPs which earned Gossling a stellar 2014 set at SXSW where Elle, Esquire and Buzzfeed named her as an artist to watch in 2014. With lush textures and vocal hooks that deftly weaves complex emotional themes throughout, Croome's gorgeous pop song craft has already featured on popular television shows, including So You Think You Can Dance, American Horror Story, Nashville, Gossip Girl and Graceland.;Track List:1. Big Love;2. Harvest of Gold;3. Never Expire;4. Songs of Summer (Feat. Alexander Burnett);5. Vanish;6. Challenge;7. Accolade;8. That Feeling;9. Pulse;10. A Lovers' Spat;Special Attributes:COLORED VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.