- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Government Issue - The Best Of Government Issue
- Write a Review
- #K77977 000000000 K77977000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/26/2011;Notes:Government Issue hails from Washington, D.C. The band is considered to be a founding member of the DC scene. With the i...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/26/2011;Notes:Government Issue hails from Washington, D.C. The band is considered to be a founding member of the DC scene. With the intense musical energy and the wacky antics of Jon Stabb, often called "The Clowned Prince of PuNk," they developed a loyal following on the East Coast. After seeing a Mystic display in a D. C. record store and knowing Mystic was strong in California, they called Doug Moody brought them to Hollywood to record and introduced them to the West Coast. This record is a combination of the "Give US Stabb" studio EP and live recordings make across the U. S. It is an excellent sampler of their strongest material. The live recordings were recorded multi-track and later mixed in the studio. The Best of Government Issue release is part of the Mystic 2011 white vinyl Collectors Series. Even with the collectability of the series, it is still priced to move and is a must have anyone who collects Mystic.;Track List:1. Interview;2. Familiar;3. Time to Escape;4. The Next Time;5. Fun and Games;6. These Boots;7. Hall of Fame;8. Reflections;9. Notch to My Crotch;10. Plain to See;11. Written Word;12. Interview;13. Hall of Fame;14. Understand;15. Teenager in a Box;16. G.I;17. Hour of One;18. Dead Dog;19. Any Final Comments;20. Next Time;21. Blending in;22. Day of Reckoning
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.