- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gov't Mule - Dark Side of the Mule
- Write a Review
- #K59882 000000000 K59882000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/15/2014;Notes:(Standard Vinyl Edition)Limited double vinyl LP pressing. 2014 live archive release. Few bands have a reputation for ma...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/15/2014;Notes:(Standard Vinyl Edition)Limited double vinyl LP pressing. 2014 live archive release. Few bands have a reputation for making music as consistently honest, organic, and daring as Gov't Mule. But in curveball mode, and for the first time in it's 20-year career, Gov't Mule has delved into it's vaults to create multiple configurations of it's fabled Halloween 2008 performance at the Orpheum Theatre in Boston. The show featured a long and varied set of impassioned, expertly executed Pink Floyd covers as only the Mule can deliver, with guest saxophonist Ron Holloway (Dizzy Gillespie, Gil Scott-Heron, Little Feat, Allman Brothers).;Track List:1. One Of These Days;2. Fearless;3. Pigs On The Wing Pt. 2;4. Comfortably Numb;5. Shine On You Crazy Diamond Pts. 1-5;6. Have A Cigar;7. Breathe (In The Air);8. Time;9. The Great Gig In The Sky;10. Money;11. Shine On You Crazy Diamond Pts. 6-9;12. Wish You Were Here
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.