- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gov't Mule - Revolution Come... Revolution Go
- Write a Review
- K55321 000000000 K55321000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/09/2017;Notes:Double 180gm vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. Revolution Come, Revolution Go is the band's 10th studio release and thei...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/09/2017;Notes:Double 180gm vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. Revolution Come, Revolution Go is the band's 10th studio release and their Fantasy Records debut. Gov't Mule is fronted by Warren Haynes, one of music's most treasured storytellers and most formidable guitarists and vocalists in the modern era. Haynes points out that the album's first single, 'Stone Cold Rage,' represents "the divide that's going on in our country right now." He explains that "even though it was written before the election, it was written knowing that whichever way the results went, we were going to have close to fifty percent of the nation very angry. Musically, it's an aggressive up-tempo rock song that reflects the anger of the lyrics, but with a sense of sarcasm and humor." Gov't Mule has built a reputation as one of the great live bands in the jam community.;Track List:1. Stone Cold Rage 6:01;2. Drawn That Way 5:18;3. Dreams Songs 6:38;4. The Man I Want to Be 6:22;5. Traveling Tune 5:17;6. Thorns of Life 8:48;7. Pressure Under Fire 5:24;8. Easy Times 6:58;9. Burning Point Gov't Mule Jimmie Vaughan 06:52;10. Sarah Surrender 4:12;11. Revolution Come Revolution Go 8:05;12. Dark Was the Night Cold Was the Ground 7:26
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.