- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gov't Mule - Sco-Mule
- Write a Review
- #K59843 000000000 K59843000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/27/2015;Notes:Fans of both artists and their respective genres will finally be able to get their hands and ears on a very special rel...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/27/2015;Notes:Fans of both artists and their respective genres will finally be able to get their hands and ears on a very special release: The long-awaited SCO-MULE album. In late September of 1999, John Scofield teamed with Gov't Mule, then featuring original bass player the late Allen Woody, along with keyboardist Dr. Dan Matrazzo, in Georgia for two legendary shows of mind-bending live prowess, featuring material ranging from Mule and Scofield original compositions, to James Brown covers and songs made legendary by John Coltrane and Wayne Shorter. No audience or soundboard bootleg recordings of these shows exist. But now, for the first time, fans can experience the Sco-Mule mystique first- hand in album form, newly mixed and mastered. This 2.5 hour all-instrumental release is a jazz romp laced with rock, soul & funk.;Track List:1. Hottentot;2. Tom Thumb;3. Doing It to Death;4. Birth of the Mule;5. Sco-Mule;6. Kind of Bird;7. Pass the Peas (Bonus Track);8. Devil Likes It Slow (Bonus Track);9. Hottentot (Alternate Version) (Bonus Track);10. Kind of Bird (Alternate Version) (Bonus Track);11. Afro Blue (Bonus Track)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.