- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gov't Mule - The Tel-Star Sessions
- Write a Review
- #K69356 000000000 K69356000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/30/2016;Notes:Double 180gm vinyl LP pressing. It's almost impossible to picture Gov't Mule as plucky upstarts, so pronounced has thei...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/30/2016;Notes:Double 180gm vinyl LP pressing. It's almost impossible to picture Gov't Mule as plucky upstarts, so pronounced has their influence on Southern rock been since they formed in the early-90s. The truth is, Warren Haynes and Allen Woody didn't start out with huge ambitions for their adventurous side project, which they initially saw as a means to fill the downtime between working with the Allman Brothers Band. But when Haynes, Woody, and drummer Matt Abts wandered into Tel-Star Studios in Bradenton, FL, back in June 1994 and cut their very first demos, something became clear: These guys were going to go as far as their imaginations would take them.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.