- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Grace Potter - Midnight
- Write a Review
- #K65101 000000000 K65101000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/14/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release from the singer, songwriter and multi-instrumentalist. Midnight is Potter's firs...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/14/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release from the singer, songwriter and multi-instrumentalist. Midnight is Potter's first solo album and her first release since she and her band The Nocturnals released The Lion The Beast And The Beat in 2012. Midnight was recorded and mixed at Barefoot Studios in Hollywood with producer Eric Valentine, whose own diverse discography-from Queens of the Stone Age to Nickel Creek-evidences a similarly adventurous spirit and openness to possibility. If Valentine's studio work has a distinguishing characteristic, it's his hard-hitting sonic signature, which is on display throughout Midnight's dozen tracks. The core studio band consisted of Potter and Valentine on most of the instruments, with Burr on drums and percussion. In addition, members of Potter's longtime band The Nocturnals: guitarists Scott Tournet and Benny Yurco and bassist Michael Libramento contributed to the sessions, as well as former tour-mates and friends including singer-songwriter Rayland Baxter, Audra Mae, Noelle Skaggs of Fitz & the Tantrums, Wayne Coyne of The Flaming Lips, and Nick Oliveri of Queens of the Stone Age.;Track List:1. Hot to the Touch;2. Alive Tonight;3. Your Girl;4. Empty Heart;5. The Miner;6. Delirious;7. Look What We've Become;8. Instigators;9. Biggest Fan;10. Low;11. Nobody's Born with a Broken Heart;12. Let You Go
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.