- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Graham Bond Organization - There's A Bond Between
- Write a Review
- L32494 000000000 L32494000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/02/2018;Notes:180g vinyl, remastered for vinyl by Jon Astley, cut at Abbey Road, London, supervised by Pete Brown. The second studio ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/02/2018;Notes:180g vinyl, remastered for vinyl by Jon Astley, cut at Abbey Road, London, supervised by Pete Brown. The second studio album from the Organization has Graham adding Mellotron to his keyboards, making some of the performances sound very eerie. 'Who's Afraid Of Virginia Wolf?' kicks off a 12-track blast of R&B with vocals from Jack and Graham powered up by Baker's passionate drumming. The original LP is now boosted with the addition of 6 rare bonus tracks. 'Walking In The Park' and Baker's 'Camels And Elephants' are among the highlights. Hear the sound of a group that paved the way for Cream, Colosseum and fusion rock.;Track List:1. Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?;2. Hear Me Calling Your Name;3. The Night Time Is the Right Time;4. Walkin' in the Park;5. Last Night;6. Baby Can It Be True;7. What'd I Say;8. Dick's Instrumental;9. Don't Let Go;10. Keep a Drivin';11. Have You Ever Loved a Woman?;12. Camels and Elephants;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, REMASTERED
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.