- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Graham Bonnet - Book
- Write a Review
- L29626 000000000 L29626000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/15/2016;Notes:The debut Graham Bonnet Band album 'The Book' sees Graham returning in fine form, with an album that is his best in dec...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/15/2016;Notes:The debut Graham Bonnet Band album 'The Book' sees Graham returning in fine form, with an album that is his best in decades: 11 new tracks that will blow heavy rock fans away! He is well known as the voice on a number of classic heavy rock albums including Rainbow's 'Down to Earth' (1979), Michael Schenker Group's 'Assault Attack' (1982), Alcatrazz's 'No Parole for Rock 'n' Roll' (1983) and 'Disturbing the Peace' (1985). Also included with the new album is a 16 track CD of re-recorded classic tracks from Graham's career!;Track List:1. Into the Night;2. Welcome to My Home;3. Earth's Child (I Am Your Son);4. Rider;5. Dead Man Walking;6. Strangest Day;7. The Dance;8. Where Were You?;9. The Book;10. Everybody Wants to Go There;11. California Air;12. Here Comes the Night (Down Without a Fight)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.