- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gram Parsons - Grievous Angel
- Write a Review
- #K57116 000000000 K57116000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/24/2014;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl LP pressing. Gram Parsons pioneered the concept of a rock band playing country music, playing in...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/24/2014;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl LP pressing. Gram Parsons pioneered the concept of a rock band playing country music, playing in bands such as the Byrds, the International Submarine Band and the Flying Burrito Brothers. His work has influenced both country and rock artists such as the Rolling Stones and Linda Ronstadt by blending the two genres to the point that they became indistinguishable from each other. Compiled from 1973 studio sessions, GRIEVOUS ANGEL was originally released in 1974, four months after the songwriters death. It was the second solo album from Gram Parsons and is viewed as a successful example of the hybrid between country and rock and roll Parsons called Cosmic American Music. In 2003 it was ranked in Rolling Stone magazine's 500 greatest albums of all time.;Track List:1. Return of the Grievous Angel;2. Hearts on Fire;3. I Can't Dance;4. Brass Buttons;5. $1000 Wedding;6. Medley Live from Northern Quebec [A] Cash on the Barrelhead [B] Hickory Wind;7. Love Hurts;8. Ooh Las Vegas;9. In My Hour of Darkness (Remastered Album Version);Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.