- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Grand Funk Railroad - Mark Don & Mel 1969-71 Greatest Hits
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L45819 000000000 L45819000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/23/2018;Notes:180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing. Grand Funk Railroad (Mark Farner, Don Brewer and Mel Schacher) broke out big in the...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/23/2018;Notes:180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing. Grand Funk Railroad (Mark Farner, Don Brewer and Mel Schacher) broke out big in the late sixties with a huge rock sound that emulated the hard working sounds of the town they grew up in, forever making Flint, Michigan a familiar name to millions. From the release of their very first album "Grand Funk" and over a career that spans decades of many hit recordings, GFR has truly stood the test of time. In honor of the Band, the Music and the Legends, Friday Music is very pleased to announce the first time 180 Gram Audiophile Vinyl release of the Capitol Records classic "Mark, Don & Mel" by Grand Funk Railroad. As another fine installment in our exciting GFR 180 Gram Audiophile Vinyl Series, we are very pleased to present this masterwork in all it's stereophonic glory. Mastered impeccably by Joe Reagoso (Grand Funk Railroad/Deep Purple/Johnny Winter) at Friday Music Studios from the Capitol Records tapes, the album is also featured in it's original striking gatefold cover art, along with the super rare lp inner sleeves featuring Grand Funk Railroad newspaper clippings from the era. Rock N Roll!!!!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.