- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Grand Magus - Iron Will
- Write a Review
- #K71495 000000000 K71495000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/13/2015;Notes:Iron Will is the fourth full-length album by Swedish heavy metal band Grand Magus. The album was recorded in Stockholm,...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/13/2015;Notes:Iron Will is the fourth full-length album by Swedish heavy metal band Grand Magus. The album was recorded in Stockholm, Sweden. It was released in Europe on June 2008, on the record label Rise Above Records, and in the United States on June 2008, through Candlelight Records.;Track List:1. Like the Oar Strikes the Water;2. Fear Is the Key;3. Hã¶Vding;4. Iron Will;5. Silver Into Steel;6. Shadow Knows;7. Self Deceiver;8. Beyond Good and Evil;9. I Am the North;Special Attributes:COLORED VINYL, 180 GRAM VINYL, DOWNLOAD INSERT
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.