- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Grandmaster - Grandmaster (Original Soundtrack)
- Write a Review
- #K66798 000000000 K66798000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/13/2015;Notes:First time ever on vinyl for this beautiful, moving soundtrack. Featuring compositions by Shigeru Umebayashi, Nathaniel...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/13/2015;Notes:First time ever on vinyl for this beautiful, moving soundtrack. Featuring compositions by Shigeru Umebayashi, Nathaniel Mechaly and repurposed music by the famed Ennio Morricone.;Track List:1. Main Theme I – Opening – Shigeru Umebayashi Nathaniel Mechaly 0:00;2. Main Theme II – Dreaming of the 64 Hands – Shigeru Umebayashi 0:30;3. Love Theme I – Shigeru Umebayashi 1:00;4. Love Theme II – Shigeru Umebayashi 1:30;5. Beijing Opera – Si Lang Tan Mu – Traditional 2:00;6. The Gold Pavilion – Shigeru Umebayashi 2:30;7. Manchuria Express – Shigeru Umebayashi Nathaniel Mechaly 3:00;8. Action 150 – Vichaya Vatanasapt Traithep Wongpaiboon Nathaniel Mechaly 3:30;9. Sorekara Epilogue I — Kokuhaku – Shigeru Umebayashi 4:00;10. Moyou (from the film “Sorekara”) – Shigeru Umebayashi 4:30;11. Opium – Shigeru Umebayashi Nathaniel Mechaly 5:00;12. Casta Diva (from the opera “Norma”) – Vinenzo Bellini 5:30;13. Main Theme IV – The Sacrifice – Shigeru Umebayashi Nathaniel Mechaly 6:00;14. La Donna Romantica – Ennio Morricone 6:30;15. Once Upon a Time in America: Deborah’s Theme – Ennio Morricone 7:00;16. Manchurian Bolero – Nathaniel Mechaly Shigeru Umebayashi 7:30
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.