- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Grave With No Name - Feathers Wet Under the Moon
- Write a Review
- #K82977 000000000 K82977000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/04/2015;Notes:Named after an in-joke that referenced metalcore/emo group As I Lay Dying, A Grave With No Name is the musical brainchi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/04/2015;Notes:Named after an in-joke that referenced metalcore/emo group As I Lay Dying, A Grave With No Name is the musical brainchild of London-based musician Alex Shields. The project began in 2006 and was influenced by the lo-fi '90s indie aesthetic of bands such as Pavement and Sebadoh - as well as being associated with the late-2000s shoegaze or "nu gaze" revival alongside Banjo or Freakout, Atlas Sound, Trailer Trash Traceys, the Big Pink, and the xx. Shields recorded half of his 2009 debut, Mountain Debris, in a church in Stoke Newington, East London. For what had originally begun as a solo studio bedroom effort, Shields recruited bassist Tom King and guitarist Anupa Madawela to flesh out A Grave With No Name's woozy and ethereal pop. Incorporating spiky guitar melodies with gurgling aquatic sound effects, the resulting hazy and kaleidoscopic sound is comparable to My Bloody Valentine, Guided by Voices, and the Microphones.;Track List:1. Nursing Home;2. Your Ghost By the Lake;3. Orion;4. Before the Morning Comes;5. Candle;6. Leaving;7. I Will Ride a Horse;8. Under the Ice;9. Waltz;10. Natural Light
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.