- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Graves at Sea - The Curse That Is
- Write a Review
- #K76481 000000000 K76481000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/01/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Cult doom/sludge collective Graves at Sea unveil their long-awaited 2016 debut full-length, The Curs...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/01/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Cult doom/sludge collective Graves at Sea unveil their long-awaited 2016 debut full-length, The Curse That Is, a tour-de-force of incredible magnitude almost 15 years in the making. After releasing a series of highly regarded demos and splits in the underground, the quartet has re-emerged, having recently cut their teeth performing on mainstages at Maryland Deathfest, Roadburn and numerous other festivals. Now Graves at Sea unleash their strongest, most ear-shattering material to date. Engineered by Greg Wilkinson (Noothgrush, Brain Oil) and mastered by Brad Boatright (Sleep, YOB), The Curse That Is effortlessly fuses colossal walls of feedback-laden sound with gargantuan riffs that crush and crawl with the weight of mountains alongside thunderous rhythms meant to tear a hole in this dying earth. Coupled with self-loathing lyrics of torment and demise, the listener is engulfed in wave upon wave of aural misery throughout the 70+ minute ride through hell. This is music that will make you hurt.;Track List:1. The Curse That Is;2. Dead Eyes;3. Tempest;4. The Ashes Make Her Beautiful;5. This Mental Sentence;6. The Waco 177;7. Luna Lupus Venator;8. Minimum Slave
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.