- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Graveyard - Innocence and Decadence
- Write a Review
- #K66612 000000000 K66612000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/30/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. A group that stands for no boundaries, no limits at all. Playing all sorts of rockish music m...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/30/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. A group that stands for no boundaries, no limits at all. Playing all sorts of rockish music makes Graveyard stand out from the crowd. Be it classic rock, blues, jazz, folk - you name it - the authentic quintet makes it sound real at any time. With wide influences spreading throughout different genres, Graveyard always stay top notch in what they do - giving the listener a broadened spectrum of emotions, moods and feelings. Black Sabbath meets Rolling Stones meets Led Zeppelin Meets Janis Joplin... The list could go on longer and longer. While other bands just count on their neo satanic attitude or revived old school imagery, Graveyard deliver it all along with stunning tunes that take you on a journey to a long lost decade of true musicianship. Recorded at Atlantis Studios in Stockholm by Janne Hansson, Innocence And Decadence is Graveyard's fourth full-length release.;Track List:1. Magnetic Shunk;2. The Apple the Tree;3. Exit 97;4. Never Theirs to Sell;5. Can't Walk Out;6. Too Much Is Not Enough;7. From a Hole in the Wall;8. Cause Defect;9. Hard-Headed;10. Far Too Close;11. Stay for a Song;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.