- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gray Moore - After Hours
- Write a Review
- #K68042 000000000 K68042000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/12/2017;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl LP pressing. After Hours is an album by Northern Irish blues-rock guitarist and singer Gary Moor...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/12/2017;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl LP pressing. After Hours is an album by Northern Irish blues-rock guitarist and singer Gary Moore, released in 1992. In a career dating back to the 1960s, Gary Moore played with musicians including Phil Lynott and Brian Downey during his teenage years, leading him to memberships of the Irish bands Skid Row and Thin Lizzy, and British band Colosseum II. Moore shared the stage with such blues and rock musicians as B.B. King, Albert King, John Mayall, Jack Bruce, Albert Collins, George Harrison, and Greg Lake, as well as having a successful solo career. He guested on a number of albums recorded by high-profile musicians.;Track List:1. Cold Day in Hell (Side A);2. Don't You Lie to Me (I Get Evil) (Side A);3. Story of the Blues (Side A);4. Since I Met You Baby - Gary Moore B.B. King;5. Separate Ways (Side A);6. Only Fool in Town (Side B);7. Jumpin' at Shadows (Side B);8. The Blues Is Alright (Side B);9. The Hurt Inside (Side B);10. Nothing's the Same (Side B)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.