- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Great Peacock - Making Ghosts
- Write a Review
- #K79208 000000000 K79208000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/12/2015;Notes:Great Peacock are a folk band from Nashville. Making Ghosts (Opaque blue double 120 gram vinyl, double‐gatefold ‐ three...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/12/2015;Notes:Great Peacock are a folk band from Nashville. Making Ghosts (Opaque blue double 120 gram vinyl, double‐gatefold ‐ three sides of music, fourth side blank with download card) ‐ their harmony heavy, guitar‐driven debut album, finds the middle ground between rootsy, down‐home Americana and super‐sized arena pop/rock will perform at SXSW followed by a US tour in April‐May. Andrew Nelson and Blount Floyd first crossed paths in their early 20's, bonding instantly over a shared love of cheap beer and good Southern music. After logging several years together in a loud, Tennessee-based rock band, they split off to form their own project, swapping out the amplified swagger of their previous group for a straightforward sound anchored by acoustic guitars, anthemic melodies and two intertwined voices. Like an old-school harmony duo retuned for a new generation, they started off with a handful of classic influences - the country croon of George Jones, the working class rock & roll of Bruce Springsteen, the heartland hum of Tom Petty - and expanded their sound from there, turning Great Peacock into the sort of band that's simultaneously rooted in tradition and headed toward new territory.;Track List:1. Making Ghost;2. Church Bells;3. Tennessee;4. Take Me To The Mountain;5. Go Back;6. Desert Lark;7. Gulf Dreams;8. Broken Hearted Fool;9. Summer Song;10. Arms;11. Higher Ground;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.