- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Great White - Recovery Live
- Write a Review
- #K66013 000000000 K66013000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/25/2014;Notes:Great White Recovery: Live! VINYL LP Originally Released:1987 JDC Records vinyl re-release. Part of a 1983 show featuri...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/25/2014;Notes:Great White Recovery: Live! VINYL LP Originally Released:1987 JDC Records vinyl re-release. Part of a 1983 show featuring the original line up and a 'live' direct-to-two-track 1986 session which the band jam out some favorite classics. The 1986 set is pure - there ain't no overdubs whatsoever. "Red House" was featured as a B Side on a European 12-Inch single: Kendall handles the vocals."Stick It" was released on a 'radio only' 12-Inch single in 1984.;Track List:1. Immigrant Song 2:12;2. Rock N Roll 3:42;3. Money (That's What I Want) 3:00;4. Red House 8:46;5. I Don't Need No Doctor 3:32;6. Hard and Cold 2:45;7. Substitute 4:15;8. Streetkiller 4:00;9. Bad Boys 4:23;10. Stick It 3:38
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.