- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Greenleaf - Rise Above the Meadow
- Write a Review
- #K78043 000000000 K78043000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/26/2016;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve. If the colossal intro of the opening track 'A Million Fireflies' ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/26/2016;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve. If the colossal intro of the opening track 'A Million Fireflies' makes you think of Dozer, you shall be forgiven: one or two Dozer members indeed belong to the Greenleaf ranks! Still, 'Rise Above The Meadow' has no intentions of simply being the product of what was formerly just a side project: their sixth incarnation sees the Swedish veterans stepping up their game, taking their classic stoner foundation onto weird and wonderful new journeys! Playfully progressive parts melt into thunderous riffing, with their enchanting 70's style rock, but hauntingly heavier.. Greenleaf have been invading your dreams for well over a decade, and now know exactly what you need - this highly melodic rock masterpiece is the spark to light your fire!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.