- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Greenslade - Live In Stockholm - March 10th, 1975
- Write a Review
- #K59375 000000000 K59375000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/03/2013;Notes:- A vintage live recording from highly acclaimed prog rock band Greenslade in one of their final performances, packaged...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/03/2013;Notes:- A vintage live recording from highly acclaimed prog rock band Greenslade in one of their final performances, packaged in a sleek digipak with extensive liner notes! - Digitaly remastered to achieve a rich, clear sound, this concert album features highlights from the band's latter career including "Bedside Manners Are Extra," "Drum Folk" and more! - "I listened with pleasure to the recordings. I'd forgotten how inventive and tight the band sounded. This recording is a real gem." - Dave Greenslade;Track List:1. Pilgrim's Progress;2. Newsworth;3. The Flattery Stakes;4. Bedside Manners Are Extra;5. Joie de Vivre;6. Waltz for a Fallen Idol;7. The Ass's Ears;8. Drum Folk;9. Spirit of the Dance
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.