- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Greg Prevost Stackhouse - Universal Vagrant
- Write a Review
- #K61412 000000000 K61412000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/25/2016;Notes:LP version. After a career lasting close to four decades, Greg 'Stackhouse' Prevost decided to launch his first solo re...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/25/2016;Notes:LP version. After a career lasting close to four decades, Greg 'Stackhouse' Prevost decided to launch his first solo record, the celebrated Mississippi Murderer in 2012 (MD 001CD, MD 001LP). On Mississippi Murderer, Delta blues and hi-energy R&R were combined in a masterful mix, heavily influenced by the likes of the Rolling Stones, the Yardbirds, and New York Dolls. This recording has become a cult classic, but the ever adventurous Prevost is now back with a brand new artifact, Universal Vagrant. This second album goes one step further than Mississippi Murderer and can be safely described as the best recording in his long and illustrious career. It also confirms what those in the know already knew: Prevost is a top-notch songwriter, one of the coolest R&R singers ever, and that he has a deep understanding of the roots of his music - Be it with the original blues greats ("Moanin' The Blues", "Mean Red Spider") the personal idols inscribed in his DNA, Keith Richards, and Johnny Thunders ("Gin Soaked Time Warp", "Shot Of Rock & Roll", or the superb, gospel-oriented "Lord Shine A Light On Me"), as well as the dark, dangerous Stooges-infused sounds ("Evil On My Mind" or his killer version of "Codine"). Universal Vagrant is a perfect production, an explosive sound, a recording cooked with ease and among friends, but with edge, attitude, and sheer class. This is a first rate R&R album where all pieces fit neatly. No mean feat.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.