- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gregg Allman - Gregg Allman Live: Back To Macon, GA
- Write a Review
- K67181 000000000 K67181000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/14/2015;Notes:Double 120 gram black vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve. Gregg Allman is one of the most acclaimed, beloved, and awa...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/14/2015;Notes:Double 120 gram black vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve. Gregg Allman is one of the most acclaimed, beloved, and awarded icons in rock and roll history. Although the Allman Brothers wrapped their 45-year career, Gregg shows no signs of slowing down. This set includes 16 fan favorites such as 'Whipping Post,' 'Melissa,' "Statesboro Blues," "Don't Keep Me Wonderin'," "Love Like Kerosene," 'Midnight Rider' and more. Greg's musical career dates back to the mid-'60s with bands like The Escorts and The Allman Joys. He achieved commercial success with his brother Duane in The Allman Brothers Band, one of the most successful Southern Rock bands. Though Duane died in 1971, Greg continued to front The Allman Brothers until they officially disbanded in 2014.;Track List:1. Statesboro Blues;2. I'm No Angel;3. Queen of Hearts;4. I Can't Be Satisfied;5. These Days;6. Ain't Wastin' Time No More;7. Brightest Smile in Town;8. Hot 'Lanta (Live at the Grand Opera House Macon USA);9. I've Found a Love;10. Don't Keep Me Wonderin';11. Before the Bullets Fly;12. Melissa;13. Midnight Rider;14. Love Like Kerosene;15. Whipping Post;16. One Way Out - Gregg Allman
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.