- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gregg Allman - Laid Back
- Write a Review
- #K72881 000000000 K72881000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/25/2016;Notes:Limited edition 200 gram vinyl LP pressing. Gregg Allman is one of the most-acclaimed and beloved icons in rock and rol...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/25/2016;Notes:Limited edition 200 gram vinyl LP pressing. Gregg Allman is one of the most-acclaimed and beloved icons in rock and roll history. As a founding member of the legendary Allman Brothers Band and in his own storied solo career, Allman has long been a gifted natural interpreter of the blues, his soulful and distinctive voice one of the defining sounds in the history of American music. Allman's mercurial and organ heavy 1973 solo debut, Laid Back, which was recorded the same year as ABB's Brothers and Sisters album, peaked at No. 13 and includes a downcast remake of his own classic "Midnight Rider," a moving rendition of Jackson Browne's "These Days" and a unique take on the traditional "Will the Circle Be Unbroken" along with soulful originals like "Queen of Hearts," "Please Come Home" and "Multi-Colored Lady.";Track List:1. Midnight Rider;2. Queen of Hearts;3. Please Call Home;4. Don't Mess Up a Good Thing;5. These Days;6. Multi-Colored Lady;7. All My Friends;8. Will the Circle Be Unbroken;Special Attributes:200 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.