- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gregory Porter - Take Me To The Alley
- Write a Review
- K54473 000000000 K54473000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/27/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. 2016 release. An artist whose music is at once timeless yet utterly of it's time,...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/27/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. 2016 release. An artist whose music is at once timeless yet utterly of it's time, Gregory Porter solidifies his standing as his generation's most soulful jazz singer-songwriter with the release of Take Me to the Alley, the much-anticipated follow-up to his million-selling Grammy-winning 2013 Blue Note debut Liquid Spirit. The album includes Chip Crawford pianist and music director, Aaron James bass, drummer Emanuel Harrold, alto saxophonist Yosuke Sato, and tenor saxophonist Tivon Pennicott. Singer Alicia Olatuja, trumpeter Keyon Harrold, and organist Ondrej Pivec also appear. Includes "Holding On", "Don't Lose Your Steam", "Consequence Of Love", "More Than A Woman" and more.;Track List:1. Holding on (5.01);2. Don't Lose Your Steam (3.17);3. Take Me to the Alley (5.16);4. Day Dream (3.51);5. Consequence of Love (3.20);6. In Fashion (4.34);7. More Than a Woman (3.31);8. In Heaven (4.18);9. Insanity (5.37);10. Don't Be a Fool (4.31);11. Fan the Flames (4.12);12. French African Queen (3.44);Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.