- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gretchen Peters - Blackbirds
- Write a Review
- #K76557 000000000 K76557000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/10/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 album from the critically acclaimed singer/songwriter. Co-produced with Doug Lancio and Barry W...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/10/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 album from the critically acclaimed singer/songwriter. Co-produced with Doug Lancio and Barry Walsh and recorded in Nashville, BLACKBIRDS features a who's who of modern American roots music: Jerry Douglas, Jason Isbell, Jimmy LaFave, Will Kimbrough, Kim Richey, Suzy Bogguss and more. But it's not the guests that make BLACKBIRDS the most poignant and moving album of the Grammy-nominee's storied career it's the impeccable craftsmanship, her ability to capture the kind of complex, conflicting, and overwhelming emotional moments we might otherwise try to hide and instead shine a light of truth and understanding onto them. BLACKBIRDS follows Peters' 2012 album HELLO CRUEL WORLD, which NPR called "the album of her career" and Uncut said "establishes her as the natural successor to Lucinda Williams." If anything, though, BLACKBIRDS truly establishes Peters as a one-of-a-kind singer and songwriter, one in possession of a fearless and endlessly creative voice.;Track List:1. Blackbirds;2. Pretty Things;3. When All You Got Is a Hammer;4. Everything Falls Away;5. The House on Auburn Street;6. When You Comin Home (Featuring Jimmy Lafave);7. Jubilee;8. Black Ribbons;9. Nashville;10. The Cure for the Pain
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.