- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Grigory Sokolov - Salzburg Recital
- Write a Review
- #K64237 000000000 K64237000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/03/2015;Notes:This is Grigory Sokolov's "debut" recital on Deutsche Grammophon, a live recording from the Salzburg Festival. The albu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/03/2015;Notes:This is Grigory Sokolov's "debut" recital on Deutsche Grammophon, a live recording from the Salzburg Festival. The album includes two Mozart sonatas and Chopin's 24 Preludes, as well as six encores by Chopin, Scriabin, Rameau and Bach.;Track List:1. Side 1: The Salzburg Recital - Piano Sonata No.2 in F K.280;2. Allegro Assai;3. Adagio;4. Presto;5. Durée Totale de Lecture 21:50;6. Side 2: The Salzburg Recital - Piano Sonata No.12 in F K.332;7. Allegro;8. Adagio;9. Allegro Assai;10. Grigory Sokolov;11. Side 1: The Salzburg Recital - 24 Préludes Op.28;12. In C Major;13. In A minor;14. In G Major;15. In E minor;16. In D Major;17. In B minor;18. In a Major;19. In F Sharp minor;20. In E Major;21. In C Sharp minor;22. In B Major;23. In G Sharp minor;24. In F Sharp Major;25. In E Flat minor;26. In D Flat Major ("Raindrop");27. Side 2: The Salzburg Recital - 24 Préludes Op.28;28. In B Flat minor;29. In a Flat Major;30. In F minor;31. In E Flat Major;32. In C minor;33. In B Flat Major;34. In G minor;35. In F Major;36. In D minor;37. Poème Op.69 No.1;38. Mazurka in A minor Op.68 No.2;39. Poème Op.69 No.2;40. Mazurka in C Sharp minor Op.63 No.3;41. Premier Livre de Pieces de Clavecin;42. Suite in G minor-Major (1728);43. Les Sauvages;44. Ich Ruf Zu Dir Herr Jesu Christ BWV 639
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.