- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Groove Armada - Goodbye Country (Hello Nightclub)
- Write a Review
- #K65828 000000000 K65828000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/21/2017;Notes:'Goodbye Country (Hello Nightclub)' followed the release of 'Vertigo' in September 2001, breaking into the UK Top 5. Li...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/21/2017;Notes:'Goodbye Country (Hello Nightclub)' followed the release of 'Vertigo' in September 2001, breaking into the UK Top 5. Likes it's predecessor, the album produced singles that defined the sound of the time in the Grammy nominated 'Superstylin' and 'My Friend'. It has been certified Gold in the UK. This triple LP comes with a download code.;Track List:1. Suntoucher;2. Superstylin';3. Healing;4. My Friend;5. Fogma;6. Tuning in;7. Raisin' the Stakes;8. Drifted;9. Little By Little;10. Join Hands;11. Lazy Moon;12. Edge Hill
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.