- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Groove Revolution / Various
- Write a Review
- #K85859 000000000 K85859000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/17/2015;Notes:Civil rights movement of the 60's and 70's. 2015 marks the 50th anniversary of the day of the assassination of civil ri...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/17/2015;Notes:Civil rights movement of the 60's and 70's. 2015 marks the 50th anniversary of the day of the assassination of civil rights leader Malcolm X. American a year later, the Black Panther Party and founded the black civil rights movement became involved increasingly in pop-cultural area. The compilation " Groove Revolution" combines four CDs and one LP the best tracks of the day. Dedicated Soul jazz artists such as Gil Scott - Heron and Leon Thomas share space with activists such as Angela Davis and famous soul stars like Barry White, Ike and Tina Turner.;Track List:1. The Philly Armada Orchestra - for the Love of Money;2. Joe Bataan - Shaft;3. HP Riot - the Dollar Sign;4. Malone and Barnes - the Road Man;5. The Rimshots - Takin' It;6. Cymande - the Message;7. Eugene Blacknell - We Know We Have to Live Together;8. Brother to Brother - Chance with You;9. Mike James Kirkland - the Prophet;10. Little Beaver - Concrete Jungle;11. Manu Dibango - Motapo;12. Timmy Thomas - Why Can't We Live Together
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.