- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Groundhogs - Scratching the Surface
- #K91375 000000000 K91375000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/09/2015;Notes:1968 debut album by the British blues band. Mellow, classic blues on these nine tracks made their mark on the British b...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/09/2015;Notes:1968 debut album by the British blues band. Mellow, classic blues on these nine tracks made their mark on the British blues boom along with Fleetwood Mac, Savoy Brown and others. Original album recorded at The Marquee Studios, London, between 5th and 13th October 1968 using no overdubs.;Track List:1. Rocking Chair 4:06;2. Early in the Morning 4:47;3. Waking Blues 2:23;4. Married Men 4:34;5. No More Doggin' 4:52;6. Man Trouble 6:22;7. Come Back Baby 3:49;8. You Don't Love Me 4:07;9. Still a Fool 6:34
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.