- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Grouper - Ruins
- Write a Review
- #K56292 000000000 K56292000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/28/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 release from singer/songwriter Liz Harris AKA Grouper. RUINS is the follow-up to 2013's THE MAN...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/28/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 release from singer/songwriter Liz Harris AKA Grouper. RUINS is the follow-up to 2013's THE MAN WHO DIED IN HIS BOAT. Similar to TMWDIHB, RUINS' tracks mostly dates back to recordings made in Portugal in 2011, during a residency from the Galeria Ze dos Bois. The album channels 'a lot of political anger and emotional garbage' she was experiencing at the time, and was recorded using little more than a 4-track, a stereo mic and an upright piano. There's been plenty of Harris-related activity to get into this year, with Harris working with filmmaker Paul Clipson to produce HYPNOSIS DISPLAY, and she also appears on the intoxicating opening track to the Bug's ANGELS AND DEVILS album.;Track List:1. Made of Metal;2. Clearing;3. Call Across Rooms;4. Labyrinth;5. Lighthouse;6. Holofernes;7. Holding;8. Made of Air
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.