- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gruesome - Dimensions Of Horror
- Write a Review
- #K76449 000000000 K76449000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/20/2016;Notes:Gruesome - Dimensions Of Horror (LP) - After exploding onto the death metal scene in 2015 with their Leprosy-inspired f...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/20/2016;Notes:Gruesome - Dimensions Of Horror (LP) - After exploding onto the death metal scene in 2015 with their Leprosy-inspired full-length debut Savage Land, death metal wrecking crew Gruesome (featuring current and former members of Exhumed, Possessed, Malevolent Creation, and Derketa) returns in 2016 with a new EP entitled Dimensions Of Horror. Self-produced by the band and recorded with Jarrett Pritchard at New Constellation Studios in Orlando, FL, Dimensions of Horror is a Gruesome salute to DEATH's iconic Scream Bloody Gore and once again features cover art by the legendary Ed Repka (DEATH, Atheist, Massacre). A six-song slab of grisly, bone-breaking death metal jams, Dimensions Of Horror continues the development of Gruesome's homage to the founding fathers of the genre and proves that no matter the decade, old-school death metal is always relevant, always savage, and always irresistible.;Track List:1. Forces of Death;2. Raped By Darkness;3. Amputation;4. Hellbound;5. Seven Doors;6. Dimensions of Horror
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.