- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
GTA - Good Times Ahead
- Write a Review
- #K77705 000000000 K77705000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/23/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release. GTA aka Good Times Ahead confidently represent characteristics such as musical integri...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/23/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release. GTA aka Good Times Ahead confidently represent characteristics such as musical integrity and originality in abundance. At the mere age of twenty-five and in the space of only a few prolific years, the Miami-born DJs/producers have managed to build a remarkable musical empire, boasting an impressive 2.6 million monthly Spotify listeners and over 350 million aggregated YouTube plays. Their innate ability behind the decks has seen them stun some of the most esteemed festivals around the globe, including Coachella, Lollapalooza, Ultra Music Festival, Made In America, Tomorrowland, and many more on top of headlining their own tours, a 2016 residency at Hakkasan Vegas, and joining Rihanna on her Diamonds World Tour. "For the last few years we've been feeling like things have been getting repetitive. We've always had goals of ascending beyond the festival bangers we're known for, so around a year ago we set out to create a body of work that reflected our depth and growth as producers," they explained to The Fader. "We've always had bigger aspirations than just the dance space which came hand in hand with our 'Death To Genres' mentality. To us, music was more about what made you move rather than what type of music was playing. With this album we're able to explore all facets of music that we love, flip the script and bring everything together into one fluid album that we're really proud of".
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.