- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Guantanamo Baywatch - Chest Crawl
- Write a Review
- K59651 000000000 K59651000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/22/2012;Notes:The second album (first for Dirtnap) of sexy, sleazy, reverb'd out slime from GUANTANAMO BAYWATCH. Guantanamo Baywatch ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/22/2012;Notes:The second album (first for Dirtnap) of sexy, sleazy, reverb'd out slime from GUANTANAMO BAYWATCH. Guantanamo Baywatch was started by JASON POWELL and CHEVELLE WISEMAN in Portland about 4 years ago to an immediately enthusiastic reception, released a very well received and now out-of-print LP on Portland's awesome Hovercraft Records, as well as a couple of EP's/tapes. The band really came into it's own, though, in late 2010, with the addition of CHRIS MICHAEL (also in BOOM!) on drums. Technically they joined the Dirtnap roster in June 2011, but they took their time recording their debut for the label, done mostly at home by the band themselves. Chest Crawl sees the band working more vocal numbers into the mix, incorporating the usual surf/garage suspects (Cramps, Trashmen), more obscure '50s rock n' roll/RNB wildmen, as well as slightly heavier nods toward the young-oldies sound being popularized today by bands such as Hunx, Shannon And The Clams, Nobunny, etc. Wildly popular in Portland, and not afraid to tour, Guantanamo Baywatch are gonna be all over the place in 2012, starting with a two week tour with frequent bill-mates The Mean Jeans in March, followed by a solid summer of touring following the release of Chest Crawl.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.