- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Guerilla Toss - Smack the Brick
- Write a Review
- #K80789 000000000 K80789000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/31/2015;Notes:Edition of 400. Includes download code. Plays at 45 RPM. Slight line-up change in GT brings new faces to keyboards and ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/31/2015;Notes:Edition of 400. Includes download code. Plays at 45 RPM. Slight line-up change in GT brings new faces to keyboards and bass, resulting in a rather plumper (and, dare I say, more soulful) bottom, without removing any of the pony-rending upper register dynamism we have all grown to love. This new width also adds a certain slinkiness to a few of the evil cheerleader routines that are part of Kassie Carlson's magic kit. The band spins out streams of thick repeato-riffery, while Kassie's vocals exhort everyone to explode. Word on the street is that GT's new label has big things in store for them. So Smack the Brick is either gonna be viewed as the end of one era or the beginning on another. Either way, GT continue to punch above their weight, swinging like a drunken street fighter in Boston's Combat Zone whose chest just happens to emit strange keyboard sounds from time to time. Peter Kalyniuk's great cover art tells the whole story - your head is a temple. But it is also full of snakes. -Byron Coley, 2015.;Track List:1. A1. Smack the Brick;2. A2. Be the Breeder;3. B1. Etqueeny;4. B2. Billy Blood Idol;Special Attributes:EXTENDED PLAY
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.