- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Guided by Voices - Noble Insect
- Write a Review
- L34406 000000000 L34406000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/09/2013;Notes:Seven inch vinyl pressing of the fifth single lifted from the Indie lo-fi rockers' 2013 album English Little League. 'N...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/09/2013;Notes:Seven inch vinyl pressing of the fifth single lifted from the Indie lo-fi rockers' 2013 album English Little League. 'Noble Insect' continues the noble tradition of Pollard writing a song over a Sprout instrumental. In this case, the result is practically Japanese. The flip features jaunty Sprout piano-based shard 'Waves of Gray' and a similarly piano-based, though Lennon-raw, Pollard snippet called 'See You Soon.' We have every reason to believe he means it.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.