- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gun Club - Death Party
- Write a Review
- #K67603 000000000 K67603000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/09/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing. Originally released on Chris Stein's Animal Records in 1983, DEATH PARTY was a five-track EP. Sque...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/09/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing. Originally released on Chris Stein's Animal Records in 1983, DEATH PARTY was a five-track EP. Squeezed in between the release of MIAMI and LAS VEGAS STORY and featuring yet another line-up featuring Dee Pop (Bush Tetras), Jimmy Uliana and Jim Duckworth (Panther Burns) and Jeffrey Lee Pierce sharing guitar duties. Out of print and unavailable for many years it was long considered the holy grail for Gun Club fans. Includes seven additional live tracks.;Track List:1. Bad Indian;2. She's Like Heroin to Me;3. Keys to the Kingdom;4. Jack on Fire;5. Railroad Bill;6. Sex Beat;7. Devil in the Woods;8. Goodbye Johnny;9. Preaching the Blues;10. Watermelon Men;11. Black Train;12. Promise Me;13. Lost Highway;14. Fire of Love;15. Death Party;16. For the Love of Ivy;17. Walking with the Beast;18. Love Supreme;19. Boll Weevil Man
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.