- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Guru - Jazzmatazz Volume 1
- Write a Review
- K58051 000000000 K58051000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/12/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing of this classic 1993 album. Guru's Jazzmatazz, Vol. 1 is a jazz rap album from Guru, one half...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/12/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing of this classic 1993 album. Guru's Jazzmatazz, Vol. 1 is a jazz rap album from Guru, one half of the duo, Gang Star. This album is one of the first albums to combine a live jazz band with hip hop production and rapping. Jazzmatazz, Vol. 1 brought together a diverse group of jazz cats both old-school and new, including Roy Ayers, Donald Byrd, Lonnie Liston Smith, Ronny Jordan, and Courtney Pine. The album also features vocal collaborations with Carleen Anderson, N'Dea Davenport (of the Brand New Heavies) Dee C Lee and French rapper MC Solaar. The variety of guest artists adds diversity and originality to each track, and gives the album a distinct jazz feel. Continuing with it's Respect The Classics campaign, UMe reissues this classic album back on standard weigh vinyl.;Track List:1. Introduction;2. Loungin´;3. When You're Near;4. Transit Ride;5. No Time to Play;6. Down the Backstreets;7. Respectful Dedications;8. Take a Look (At Yourself);9. Trust Me;10. Slicker Than Most;11. Le Bien Le Mal;12. Sights in the City
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.