- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Guster - Lost & Gone Forever
- Write a Review
- #K61941 000000000 K61941000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/16/2016;Notes:180gm vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. Guster is pleased to present, Lost and Gone Forever (1999), their th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/16/2016;Notes:180gm vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. Guster is pleased to present, Lost and Gone Forever (1999), their third studio album on vinyl for the first time. Included in Paste magazine's 90 Best Albums of the 1990s, Lost and Gone Forever is Guster's best selling album to date and was recently performed live in it's entirety to sold out crowds in Los Angeles and San Francisco in 2015. The Steve Lillywhite-produced affair is home to the single "Fa Fa" and is chock full of infectious melodies, stunning harmonies, penetrating lyrics and innovative percussion. Since forming at Tufts University in the early-90s, Gusterhas become one of the leading indie/alternative bands, releasing seven critically acclaimed albums in 25 years, starting with Parachute in 1995. Their latest album Evermotion (released on their own Ocho Mule label through Nettwerk Records) debuted at #1 on the Independent Record Label Current Albums chart, #2 on the Current Alternative Albums chart and #3 on the Top Rock Albums chart.;Track List:1. What You Wish for;2. Barrel of a Gun;3. Either Way;4. Fa Fa;5. I Spy;6. Center of Attention;7. All the Way Up to Heaven;8. Happier;9. So Long;10. Two Points for Honesty;11. Rainy Day;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.