- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Guy Blakeslee - Middle Sister
- Write a Review
- #L26351 000000000 L26351000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/15/2016;Notes:Los Angeles' Guy Blakeslee is the visionary guitarist and songwriter from Entrance / The Entrance Band. "The Middle Sis...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/15/2016;Notes:Los Angeles' Guy Blakeslee is the visionary guitarist and songwriter from Entrance / The Entrance Band. "The Middle Sister" is new territory for a Blakeslee recording album: 100% instrumental movements for acoustic and electric guitar recorded to & from magnetic tape. 19 minute-long Side A envelops two migrations of acoustic guitar picking within particles of acoustic piano ambiance and Tibetan singling bowl texture. 20 minute-long Side B continues upon the melodic motif beginning within an electric domain of resonant drone. As the movements mature, the listener is carried into a climax of kraut rock trance, dissolving into a liberating resolution of experimental harmonics and noise. "The Middle Sister" represents maturity of a master craftsman for a generation seeking hope, and finding truth.;Track List:1. Movement I;2. Movement II;3. Movement I;4. Movement II;5. Movement III;6. Movement IV;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.