- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Guy Clark - Guy Clark: The Best of the Dualtone Years
- Write a Review
- K55113 000000000 K55113000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/03/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Guy Clark: The Best of the Dualtone Years compilation celebrating the music made by the late ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/03/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Guy Clark: The Best of the Dualtone Years compilation celebrating the music made by the late legendary songwriter Guy Clark while signed to the formidable Dualtone Records. The 19-track 2LP affair includes signature works like "My Favorite Picture Of You" and "El Coyote" plus several live cuts ("L.A. Freeway," "The Randall Knife," "Homegrown Tomatoes," "Dublin Blues") and three never-before-released demo tracks ("Just To Watch Maria Dance," "The Last Hobo," "Time"). And to top it off the package comes adorned with the lovely photography of Tony Demin (cover photo) and Senor McGuire (all other images).;Track List:1. Rain in Durango;2. Hemingway's Whiskey;3. My Favorite Picture of You;4. The Cape (Live);5. If I Needed You;6. Maybe I Can Paint Over That;7. The Guitar;8. L.A. Freeway (Live);9. Out in the Parkin' Lot;10. The Randall Knife (Live);11. Magdalene;12. Homegrown Tomatoes (Live);13. Cornmeal Waltz;14. El Coyote;15. Tornado Time in Texas;16. Dublin Blues (Live);17. Just to Watch Maria Dance (Unreleased Writer Demo);18. The Last Hobo (Unreleased Writer Demo);19. Time (Unreleased Writer Demo)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.