- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Guy Clark - My Favorite Picture of You
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K59667 000000000 K59667000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/23/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Legendary Grammy-nominated singer and songwriter Guy Clark returns with his first full-length album ...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:07/23/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Legendary Grammy-nominated singer and songwriter Guy Clark returns with his first full-length album in nearly four years, My Favorite Picture of You. Recorded in his 71st year, Guy Clark continues a legacy of peerless Folk-inspired country songs with album standouts "Cornmeal Waltz," "El Coyote" and the title track "My Favorite Picture of You." My Favorite Picture of You comes fresh off the release of the 2012 Grammy-nominated and Americana Album of the Year Award winning This One's for Him: A Tribute to Guy Clark.;Track List:1. Cornmeal Waltz;2. My Favorite Picture of You;3. Hell Bent on a Heartache;4. El Coyote;5. Heroes;6. Rain in Durango;7. Good Advice;8. The Death of Sis Draper;9. Waltzing Fool;10. High Price of Inspiration;11. I'll Show Me
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.