- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Guy Clark - Old No. 1
- Write a Review
- #K77006 000000000 K77006000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/18/2014;Notes:Guy Clark's debut from 1975 is one of the all time classic country singer-songwriter records. By the time of it's relea...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/18/2014;Notes:Guy Clark's debut from 1975 is one of the all time classic country singer-songwriter records. By the time of it's release the Texas native had been shopping his tunes in Nashville for a few years and the songs from Old No. 1 were already well aged and often covered. Regardless, though Clark considers himself more a songwriter than a recording artist, nobody holds a candle to these performances. From the rollicking Texas swing of opener "Rita Ballou" to the finger picked heartbreak of closer "Let Him Roll" there is not a stinker to be found. Features help from Emmylou Harris, Rodney Crowell and a young Steve Earle.;Track List:1. Rita Ballou;2. L.A. Freeway;3. She Ain't Goin' Nowhere;4. A Nickel for the Fiddler;5. That Old Time Feeling;6. Texas - 1947;7. Desperados Waiting for the Train;8. Like a Coat from the Cold;9. Instant Coffee Blues;10. Let Him Roll;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.