- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Guy Garvey - Courting the Squall
- Write a Review
- #K69886 000000000 K69886000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/06/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release, the debut solo album by British musician Guy Garvey, who is best known as the...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/06/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release, the debut solo album by British musician Guy Garvey, who is best known as the lead singer of Elbow. Guy said: ''Elbow graciously gave me some time to write a solo album. I've wanted to try for years and I'm really proud of it. 'Solo' because I wrote everything but I was far from alone. I invited my favorite players outside of Elbow (many of them also my favorite people) and we moved fast, drank a lot and had what can only be described as a massive laugh along the way.'' The album features musical assistance from members of I Am Kloot and The Whip.;Track List:1. Angela's Eyes;2. Courting the Squall;3. Harder Edges;4. Unwind;5. Juggernaut;6. Yesterday;7. Electricity;8. Belly of the Whale;9. Broken Bottles and Chandeliers;10. Three Bells
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.