- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gwen Stefani - You Make It Feel Like Christmas
- Write a Review
- K56189 000000000 K56189000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/20/2017;Notes:Limited white opaque colored vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release, the first holiday album from pop princess Gwen Stefani. Y...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/20/2017;Notes:Limited white opaque colored vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release, the first holiday album from pop princess Gwen Stefani. You Make It Feel Like Christmas features the holiday classics "Jingle Bells", "Last Christmas", "Santa Baby" and the soon to be a Christmas classic title track featuring Blake Shelton. You Make It Feel Like Christmas is the fourth studio album by the former No Doubt vocalist. Stefani is a singer, songwriter, fashion designer, actress, and television personality. During No Doubt's hiatus, Stefani embarked on a solo pop career in 2004 by releasing her debut studio album Love. Angel. Music. Baby. In 2006, Stefani released her second studio album The Sweet Escape. Her third solo album This Is What the Truth Feels Like was released in March 2016 and became her first solo number-one album on the Billboard 200.;Track List:1. Jingle Bells;2. Let It Snow;3. Silent Night;4. My Gift Is You;5. When I Was a Little Girl;6. Last Christmas;7. You Make It Feel Like Christmas (Featuring Blake Shelton);8. Under the Christmas Lights;9. Santa Baby;10. White Christmas;11. Never Kissed Anyone with Blue Eyes;12. Christmas Eve;Special Attributes:WHITE, COLORED VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.