- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gwen Stefani - You Make It Feel Like Christmas
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L49272 000000000 L49272000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/30/2018;Notes:Limited double white vinyl LP pressing. Gwen Stefani's 2017 holiday album, You Make It Feel Like Christmas, is re-relea...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:11/30/2018;Notes:Limited double white vinyl LP pressing. Gwen Stefani's 2017 holiday album, You Make It Feel Like Christmas, is re-released in Deluxe Edition this year with 5 brand new songs from the Grammy winning superstar. Featuring the new Christmas classic You Make It Feel Like Christmas with Blake Shelton, favorites Winter Wonderland and Santa Claus Is Coming To Town, and Feliz Navidad with Latin superstar Mon Laferte.;Special Attributes:WHITE, COLORED VINYL, DELUXE EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.