- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
GZA - Liquid Swords
- Write a Review
- #K55555 000000000 K55555000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/23/2015;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP repressing of this hip hop classic. Liquid Swords is the second solo studio album from Wu-Tang ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/23/2015;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP repressing of this hip hop classic. Liquid Swords is the second solo studio album from Wu-Tang Clan member GZA. Upon it's initial release, Liquid Swords received critical acclaim for it's complex lyricism and hypnotic musical style. Over the years, it's recognition has grown, with a number of famous publishers proclaiming it as one of the greatest hip hop albums of all time. Continuing with it's Respect The Classics campaign, UME will be reissuing the classic back on standard weight vinyl for it's 20th anniversary.;Track List:1. Liquid Swords;2. Duel of the Iron Mic;3. Living in the World Today;4. Gold;5. Cold World;6. Labels;7. 4th Chamber;8. Shadowboxin';9. Hell's Wind Staff / Killah Hills 10304;10. Investigative Reports;11. Swordsman;12. I Gotcha Back
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.