- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ha Ha Tonka - Death of a Decade
- Write a Review
- #K68605 000000000 K68605000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/05/2011;Notes:Ha Ha Tonka sits at the crossroads of Americana and indie, where Alabama meets Arcade Fire, shakes their hand and takes...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/05/2011;Notes:Ha Ha Tonka sits at the crossroads of Americana and indie, where Alabama meets Arcade Fire, shakes their hand and takes them out for a drink. "On Death of a Decade, the Missouri band Ha Ha Tonka busts out of the gates like classic Replacements on an Ozark bender. Premised on a killer riff, a great beat, and singer Brian Roberts' throaty roar, in the track 'Usual Suspects' Ha Ha Tonka may have created the catchiest mandolin-driven rock song since 'Losing My Religion.'" - NPR MUSIC;Track List:1. Usual Suspects;2. Westward Bound;3. Made Example of;4. Jesusita;5. Lonely Fortunes;6. Hide It Well;7. Dead Man's Hand;8. Problem Solver;9. Death of a Decade;10. No Great Harm;11. The Humorist
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.