- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Haddonfield - Ghosts Of Salem (live)
- Write a Review
- #K48817 000000000 K48817000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/17/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 debut live EP from '90s Boston area rock mainstays Haddonfield, featuring vocalist Adam Green, ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/17/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 debut live EP from '90s Boston area rock mainstays Haddonfield, featuring vocalist Adam Green, star and showrunner of sitcom Holliston, and producer/creator/director of the Hatchet horror franchise. EMP Label Group, the record label founded by Megadeth's David Ellefson, has inked a deal with Adam Green to create ArieScope Records. Green will run his scores and soundtracks from his film and television projects through the label, which will also focus on other hard rock and metal acts. Formed in Green's hometown of Boston in the '90s, Haddonfield built a strong local fan base through epic live performances. The band became a side project for Adam Green once his film career started to take off, but after receiving an overwhelming amount of praise for two of the band's songs that were played during a special live charity broadcast of The Movie Crypt podcast (which Green hosts) last summer, the filmmaker has fully reactivated the band.;Track List:1. Something I Need;2. The Devil Told Me;3. Among the Dogs;4. Disenchanted;5. Broken;6. Newborn;7. Spirit of the Young
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.