- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
HAIM - Days Are Gone
- Write a Review
- K57547 000000000 K57547000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/22/2013;Notes:DAYS ARE GONE is the highly anticipated debut album from breakout band HAIM. Recorded mostly in HAIM's native Los Angel...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/22/2013;Notes:DAYS ARE GONE is the highly anticipated debut album from breakout band HAIM. Recorded mostly in HAIM's native Los Angeles, the album sees sisters Este, Danielle and Alana Haim working alongside acclaimed producers Ariel Rechtshaid (Usher, Vampire Weekend) and James Ford (Florence and the Machine, Arctic Monkeys).;Track List:1. Falling;2. Forever;3. The Wire;4. If I Could Change Your Mind;5. Honey I;6. Don't Save Me;7. Days Are Gone;8. My Song 5;9. Go Slow;10. Let Me Go;11. Running If You Call My Name;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.